Sri Paramjyothi Aalaya Darshan
1. What is the purpose of Sri ParamJyoti ( the Great Compassionate Light) Aalaya Darshan?
To solve or dissolve worldly and spiritual problems.
To fulfil one’s worldly and spiritual needs by changing one’s programs.
2. How does Aalaya Darshan work?
These temples are old and millions of people have visited and prayed in these temples over hundreds of years. They are built on special energy centres as revealed to ancients.
These structures and architectures amplify the divine energies. These energies are in line with the purpose that the temples were built for. The idol that is installed is the particular manifestation through which the Great Compassionate Light (Sri ParamJyoti ) acts. This particular manifestation sets right a particular program.
3. How is the idol activated?
It is activated through ancient rituals which have been repeated millions of times.
4. Could anyone activate these idols through rituals?
Only those in very high levels of consciousness performing these rituals could activate the idols.
5. Who is the one in high levels of consciousness?
Sri AmmaBhagavan are doing the activation as the rituals are being performed.
6. What would happen if one continuously attends Aalaya Darshans?
Continuously attending Aalaya Darshans would continuously improve one’s quality of life in all walks of life.
Continuously attending Aalaya Darshans would also lead to raising levels of consciousness leading to holistic consciousness.
Details about the Significance of Sri Paramjyothi AmmaBhagavan Aalaya Darshan see video.